Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sick.....

This is getting old.....tomorrow is exactly one week I've been ill. I haven't ran in over a week and half and I'm starting to get depressed, moody, and pissed off again.  Next week is Thanksgiving and we are headed out of town to visit family. I have so much to do this weekend and I feel like hell. NyQuil is my best friend at this time. I miss sleeping without waking myself by my snoring. Okay I think I have bitched enough.

On to the more positive things.....the holiday spirit is starting to fill my soul. I am excited to decorate for Christmas. Being in a large home puts a smile on my face. I honestly owe J the biggest thank you because without him this wouldn't have been possible.

I'm going to retire to my bed now....maybe more tomorrow...


No comments: