Thursday, February 7, 2013

Suprise Suprise

Like I promised last night I went home and proceeded to get my workout on.  Always at the beginning of the workout I weigh myself.  I was dreading this last night.  I actually was like no skip it and just do the damn thing and get this over with.....

I stepped on the scale..... look down and it says 174.6....

WTF?!?

I'm like no your lying Mr. Scale that's not right so I get off it and readjust and I get it on it again....

174.6..... really?  I start to get all tingly inside...... :)

However being a pessimist I got off it again and made sure that it was in fact working correctly, going as far as trying to weigh other various items to make sure it was calibrated correctly.

I got on it again 174.6.......third time is the charm right?  So I had to actually sit down so I didn't bounce off into outer space. I have noticed that some of my clothes felt different and legs looked smaller but I just wouldn't let myself believe it. Even one of the girls that delivers parts to us said you know you look smaller but I was like yeah right must be a good clothing day.

However in totality this means that since September I've lost 19.94 pounds!!!!

It was like a turbo charge to my soul getting that news.  I can say that even though I haven't ate great in the last 5 to 6 months I've changed somethings and started moving more and sleeping more so I am now more focused than ever to get the rest of this weight off and continue on this elf awareness discovery and taking control of my life.

So I now have 35 to 45 more pounds to go and I actually think I might be able to finally do this after 8 and 1/2 years......

Needless to say I did some yoga, strength training, and some running last night....it's amazing what losing 20 pounds can do for someones outlook.


No comments: