Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Winning Wednesday Post - Maybe just a tad TMI (don't say I didn't warn you)!

All I can say is I'm jacked! 

I take a bath most days...I prefer it that way with my skin apron however tonight I took a shower. While trying to wash everything and I had an epiphany.... in 6 weeks I will once again see my doo dah! 

For ten years now I've seen my lady parts only in passing in a mirror if I pick up my stomach and move it. Yet, I still somehow manage to shave it, dutifuly wash it, and I have learned to live with it....but......it is a huge source of frustration for me....don't even get me started on how it's complicated my sex life. 

Anyhow this nightmare is coming to close. Financing was approved today, funds are being deposited to our account and this whole thing is a definite go! 

Life is good! 





No comments: