Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Update

I'm down almost two pounds.  It's not much but I'll take it.  Today's topic.....haphazard ass weather and the music one listens to while jogging.

So.....

Here in lovely Wyoming it was 80 degrees just last week.  Today folks it's snowing.....yes snowing.....it's 36 degrees outside.  I can't even believe it....fall didn't have a chance this year it appears. Now to put tires on my truck so that I don't die....TRUCK YEAH!!!! (I really don't like that song but I hear it three thousand times a day and it sticks in my head in the most inopportune times....like now HA).

On to music....currently I'm into slutty silly girl music or as J calls it V-J-J music while jogging. As to why I can't really tell you.  My favorite is the Britney Spears/Rhianna S/M mash up, Katy Perry's Part of Me, Starstruck by 3Oh3, Gimmie More by Ms. Spears, and anything by Lady Gaga.  I feel like a sexy beast when I run to those songs and I certainly am not that in real life.  Alas it may happen one day!

I can also recommend the purchasing of suitable jogging shorts.  I got two pair off of ebay and I love them!  Ebay seems to almost always come through for me and I'm thankful for that. I also got some Asic's Nimbus running shoes off of Ebay for $6.00 and they are amazing and true to size. Those were a steal and were well worth it. I am an avid flip flop wearer so putting my feet in enclosed shoes wigs me out a bit but those shoes are truly amazing.

J is jogging at the moment and here shortly I will be venturing to our basement to get my run on.  I feel like my body is tightening up and I might not be losing weight like I want but I feel better and that's what most important. 

TRUCK YEAH!!!!! LOL

No comments: